lavender essential oil 15ml
- 100 % pure lavender essential oil certified ISO 3515
- Has many soothing properties for body and mind
A few drops of lavender essential oil has many properties for body and mind. Lavender essential oil is gentle enough to be applied directly on an adult skin and is commonly used by massage therapists and naturopaths. Also, lavender essential oil provides beneficial properties for dry and sensitive skin, has soothing properties that help reduce stress and has calming effects that help induce sleep.
Maximum recommended dose: 1-4 drops, 1-3 time(s) per day. For occasional and external use only. Keep out of the reach of children and do not administer on children. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headaches or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. In the event of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil. Store at room temperature and away from light. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and consult a doctor or poison control center. People with epilepsy or asthma should consult a health care professional prior to use. Do not expose treated areas to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. May stain wood.
- Apply 3 to 6 drops on a pillow once a day to promote sleep.
- Mix 3 to 6 drops of oil in a diffuser to create a soothing lavender fragrance.
- Massage 1 to 3 drops behind the ears up to 3 times a day to promote relaxation and help reduce stress.
- Massage 3 to 6 drops on the solar plexus once a day to help decongest.
- Massage 1 to 3 drops on the temples once a day to help relieve headaches.
- Dilute 1 to 3 drops with vegetable oil to use as a massage oil to help relieve muscle pain. Apply up to 3 times a day.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL