Soothe - Essential oil roll-on applicator (10 ml)
Unique blend of lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils. Traditionnaly used in aromatherapy:
- As a nervine/calmative
- To help relieve cough/colds
- To help relieve headaches
- As a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- To help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprains/strains/rheumatoid arthritis
Relieve aches and pains naturally and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy wherever you go.
- Practical purse-size format
- Ready to be applied directly on skin
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- NPN certified by Health Canada (80084929)
- Vegan and gluten free
NPN (natural product number) means it has been reviewed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality under the recommended conditions of use.
Our lavender essential oil is certified ISO 3515, a guarantee of purity and quality. This product does not contain parabens, sulfate(s), petroleum derivatives, artificial dyes or fragrances. This product is not tested on animals (certified cruelty free).
For topical use:
- Apply behind the ears up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative .
- Apply to the solar plexus once a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve cough/colds .
- Apply to the abdomen up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort .
- Apply to the temples up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches .
- Apply up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprains/strains/rheumatoid arthritis.
Adults (18 years and over) TOPICAL: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. For occasional use only.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. Contraindications : If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated or sensitive skin, do not use this product. Known adverse reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Store in an airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
Lavandula angustifolia, Lavender essential oil/Huile essentielle de lavande (herb top flowering/sommité en fleurs) 2,25 %, Mentha x piperita, Peppermint essential oil/Huile essentielle de menthe poivrée (twig flowering/rameau en fleurs) 2,25 %, Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea tree essential oil/Huile essentielle d’arbre à thé (leaf/feuille) 0,5 %.
NON MEDICINAL INGREDIENT:
Caprylic/capric triglyceride/Triglycéride caprylique/caprique.
Natural origin ingredients
No paraben, sulfate(s), artificial fragrances
Not tested on animals
A guarantee of purity and quality
Our natural origin ingredients
Every one of our products follow the same rule: they all contain invaluable substances that come from nature. We select these extracts for the natural beneficial effects they have on the entire body. Each plant extract contains active ingredients that play a specific role. The combination of several extracts allows each of their actions to be optimized.